We are here to listen and to help with any needs or concerns you may have related to you or your child’s health, education, or well-being. We are families of children with disabilities or special health needs ourselves and understand the challenges and the gifts our children offer.
Conversations are confidential and services are free.
Call us to talk about your child’s:
- Medical diagnosis or other health concerns
- Challenges in school, home or in the community
You are not alone!
How can we help?
- Explain how systems and processes in education and health care work
- Learn to be a better advocate
- Brainstorm next steps on self-identified needs
- Connect with other parents who share similar concerns
- Provide information, resources, and supports
- Learn about Parent Leadership opportunities
Vermont Family Network employees are not attorneys and do not provide legal advice. VFN’s ultimate goal is to empower families through education and support, thereby increasing their capacity to be engaged and effective in every aspect of their child’s education and healthy development. If you have a problem or issue that requires legal advice, such advice should be obtained from an attorney.