STRONG FAMILIES. STRONG FUTURES.
The mission of Vermont Family Network is to empower and support all Vermont children, youth, and families, especially those with disabilities or special health needs.
RECENT NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS
Become a Support Parent / New! 2021 VFN Annual Report/ Save the date April 14, 2022 for VFN Annual Conference
Our Williston office is open. Please make an appointment before visiting. Office visitors must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status. Join our network by signing up for our E-Newsletter or following us on Facebook. We’re better together!
- Register for: How Families and Providers Can Access Resources Through VT 211 and Help Me Grow VT
- Register for: All in! Strong Families, Strong Futures Virtual Fundraising Event
- Register for: Special Education Rule Changes – What Does This Mean For Families?
- October E-news
- VFN Public Comment Input Letters
- New! Genetics Summer Series
- Watch: Home Schooling and Special Education: Supporting Your Child
I’m concerned about my child’s health, education, or well-being.
Family Support will listen and offer support and resources to assist you in being your child’s best advocate. We are families of children with special needs ourselves and understand the challenges and gifts our children offer. We can talk about medical diagnoses or challenges at school, home, or in the community.
I want to learn more about Puppets in Education programs.
Puppets in Education is an educational puppet troupe, but the puppets do so much more than teach! They empower kids to talk about really important and sometimes difficult issues, including bullying, child abuse, drugs, autism, and health.