STRONG FAMILIES. STRONG FUTURES.
The mission of Vermont Family Network is to empower and support all Vermont children, youth, and families, especially those with disabilities or special health needs.
RECENT NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS
- 3rd Annual Youth Summit - Driven for Youth by Youth
- Storytelling Open Workshop
- Storytelling Workshop for Family Faculty
- May E-news
- Supported Decision Making
- Increasing Access & Equity for All Learners: A Community-School Approach to Dual Enrollment
- Learning From Home? Remote Learning Tips and Tricks for Families and Practitioners
I’m concerned about my child’s health, education, or well-being.
Family Support will listen and offer support and resources to assist you in being your child’s best advocate. We are families of children with special needs ourselves and understand the challenges and gifts our children offer. We can talk about medical diagnoses or challenges at school, home, or in the community.
I want to learn more about Puppets in Education programs.
Puppets in Education is an educational puppet troupe, but the puppets do so much more than teach! They empower kids to talk about really important and sometimes difficult issues, including bullying, child abuse, drugs, autism, and health.