- This event has passed.
Watch: College & Careers – Personalized Support Planning
November 30, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Learn how Progressive Education can help ease the stress for a youth with a disability and their family as they consider college and careers during or after high school. Progressive Education can help a young person identify their path and develop the skills to succeed through exciting, real-world opportunities and one-on-one counseling.
Join us as we highlight the work between HireAbility VT and College Compass and Community College of Vermont (CCV) in developing and supporting a personalized plan including mentorship, campus engagement, skill building, and strong team-based communication as we focus on working toward greater independence and advocacy for long-term success.
Presenter Panel includes:
- Tara Howe, HireAbility VT Transition Program Manager
- Brya L. Emery, College Steps Director of Admissions and Enrollment at the College Compass Program
- Chris Kennedy, College Steps Regional Director at the College Compass Program
- Natalie Searle, Director of Secondary Education Initiatives at the Community College of Vermont (CCV)
- Dana Oliver, Program Manager at the Community College of Vermont (CCV)