VFN 2022 Back to School Series – What Can the Section 504 Plan Provide for My Child with a Disability? with Greg Van Buiten, Attorney, EdLaw New England PLLC.
VFN 2022 Back to School Series: Psychoeducational Evaluations: How Do They Fit Within the Special Education Evaluation Process? with Shannon Newell, PhD, NCSP, Associate Professor of Psychological Science at Castleton University.
VFN 2022 Back to School Series: Special Education Evaluation Plan and Report with Ernie Wheeler, Educational Consultant with the Vermont Agency of Education (8/25/2022)
VFN 2022 Back to School Series: Special Education Rule Changes – What Does This Mean for Families? with Cammie M Naylor, MSW, Esq., Staff Attorney with the Disability Law Project at Vermont Legal Aid, Inc. and Karen Price, VFN Co-Director of Family Support – Education (7/7/2022)
School Options for Families (7/22/20)
Special Education Town Hall (5/27/20)
Navigating Special Education and the IEP (8/30/17)
Navigating Special Education Webinar Series: (Modules 1-4, 12/15/16; Module 5, 7/12/17; Module 6, 7/29/19):
- Module 1 (5 minutes) Overview and Referral
- Module 2 (5 minutes) Evaluation and Eligibility
- Module 3 (7 minutes) Individualized Education Program
- Module 4 (8 minutes) Procedural Safeguards
- Module 5 (8 minutes) Self-Advocacy at IEP Meetings
- Module 6 (11 minutes) Student Participation in IEP Meetings
Families Are Important (9/24/14)