Vermont Family Network is a state-wide non-profit organization that promotes better health, education, and well-being for all children and families, with a focus on children and young adults with special needs. Your generosity allows us to continue our mission and every dollar that we receive enables us to better meet the variety of needs that children and families have.
By making your investment in Vermont Family Network today, you will help leverage our human and financial resources to support children across the state. Your contribution of:
- $35 allows a child to attend Sibshops for free and have fun with other siblings of children with special needs.
- For just $75, your contribution allows a parent to attend our annual conference on a full scholarship.
- A $100 gift allows us to proivde one session of home-based early intervention services to a familiy with a child who is unther three years old living in a rural Chittenden County community.
- A $250 gift allows us to supply materials for an entire training, workshop, or support group.
- A $500 gift allows us to provide one week of intensive services (up to 9 hours per family for three families whose children are on the autism spectrum).
- A gift of $1,000.00 allows Vermont Family Network to help families of children with significant health concerns meet unexpected expenses.
- A gift of $5,000 would allow us to provide free webinars to families and professionals for a year.
We gladly accept donations online, through Network for Good. If you wish to make a secure online gift to Vermont Family Network, please click on the “Donate Now” button at the top left corner of this page or click here.
You may also send checks made payable to:
Vermont Family Network
600 Blair Park Road, Suite 240
Williston, VT 05495
Attn: Jeff Morton
Click on the links below to see how Vermont Family Network has helped some of the families we have served!
On behalf of Vermont’s children and families, we thank you for your generosity!