Would you like to learn more about your child’s diagnosis? Does your child have medical needs not covered by your insurance? We may have funding opportunities that can help!
- Conference Fund. Parents may apply for a grant to attend a conference related to their child’s diagnosis. Covered expenses may include registration, lodging, and travel costs. The maximum grant is $100 for a conference in Vermont and $200 for a conference that is out-of-state.
- Flutie Fund.We have distributed all of the funds available for this time period. We will let everyone know when we can begin receiving new applications. Families who have children birth to age 22 with an autism diagnosis may request up to $200 for needed equipment, respite, camp, therapies, emergency childcare, or to attend a conference related to their child’s diagnosis. There is a limit of one grant per family for each calendar year. When funding is available, complete either a fillable application or a printable application and mail (or email) it to the attention of Jamie.Rainville@vtfn.org. Funds are made available through the generosity of the Doug Flutie Foundation.
- The Joe Shook Fund. Parents may apply for up to $100 to help offset a current distinct need. This fund is available through the generosity of others, donations are always welcome.
- Medically Necessary Supplemental Fund. Income-eligible families of children with special health needs (birth to 21) may apply for up to $1,000 per 12 month period for their child’s unmet medically necessary needs such as equipment, medications, travel, and therapies. Printable flyer.
- Support Group Fund. Parents interested in starting a new support group may apply for a $200 grant to help offset the costs of startup. We will support you in the startup, and will help spread the word.
- Grant Funding Resource List. Here is a list of other Grant Funding Resources.