Annual “Open Your Heart” Campaign
Every year, Vermont Family Network holds an annual campaign called “Open Your Heart,” where we ask the families we serve, our Board of Directors, our staff, and the community to consider making an unrestricted gift to our organization to better meet the increasing demand for high quality information, support, and training for families of children and youth with special needs in Vermont. Donor gifts make a tremendous difference and we wholeheartedly thank you for your ongoing support and generosity.
Interested in donating? Here is what your contribution can do!
- A contribution of $35 makes our wonderful Sibshops possible for brothers and sisters to have fun with other siblings of children with special needs.
- A $90 contribution allows a parent to attend our annual conference on a full scholarship and spend a great day of learning and sharing with others.
- A $100 gift allows us to provide one session of home-based early intervention services to a family with a child who is under three years old living in a rural Chittenden County community, supporting early learning and reducing isolation.
- A $250 gift allows us to supply materials for an entire training, workshop, or support group for families.
- A $500 gift allows us to provide one week of intensive services (up to 9 hours per family for three families whose children are on the autism spectrum).
- A gift of $1,000 allows Vermont Family Network to help families of children with significant health concerns meet unexpected expenses.
Your generous contribution will positively impact children and families across Vermont. Together, we can make a difference.