Are you interested in legislative advocacy?
Check out our Legislative Advocacy Tip Sheet.
The Vermont Coalition for Disability Rights (VCDR) is a cross-disability advocacy organization that seeks to increase awareness of disability issues and effect systemic change through legislative and administrative processes. VCDR staff work closely with member organizations to empower people with disabilities, thus enabling them to directly participate in legislative decisions.
The Vermont Early Childhood Alliance is a statewide coalition of early childhood professionals, parents, businesses, and strategic partners working together to realize the promise of every Vermont child. They provide training on advocacy and legislative issues, and support annual Early Childhood Day at the Legislature.
- Legislative Summary for the 2018 Session
- Early Childhood Public Policies
- Tips for Planning a Candidate Forum or Legislative Event
- Advocacy Opportunities Fall 2018
- State Representative
- State Senator
- US Congressman for Vermont, Peter Welch
- US Senators for Vermont, Bernie Sanders and Patrick Leahy
- Legislative Directory in Vermont