What is a Care Notebook?
Are you a parent of a child with special needs? The Vermont Family Network Care Notebook is a tool to help you organize and keep track of information about your child. This is your place to organize medical, educational, and other pertinent information.
You can personalize this Care Notebook to meet your needs. Uses include:
- Planning tool and time saver
- Everything in one place so information is at your fingertips
- Portable (take to school meeting, doctors’ appointments, etc.)
- Helps you when advocating for your child
- Can help strengthen communication between your family and health and educational professionals
Where can you get a VFN Care Notebook?
You can print the entire contents of the VFN Care Notebook and put it in a large 3-ring binder or you can contact us and we would be happy to send you the starter packet. The VFN Care Notebook is also available in Nepali.
Please contact Jamie Rainville at Vermont Family Network at 1-800-800-4005 ext. 243 for more information or to request a packet.
For more information related to health, head over to our health resources page.