Would you like to learn more about your child’s diagnosis? Does your child have medical needs not covered by your insurance? Are you tired and need a break? We may have funding opportunities that can help!
- Conference Fund. Parents may apply for a grant to attend a conference related to their child’s diagnosis. Covered expenses may include registration, lodging, and travel costs. Funds for 2017 have been distributed. Please contact us next year.
- Flutie Fund. Families who have children age 0 to 22 with an autism diagnosis may request up to $200 for needed equipment, respite, camp, therapies, emergency childcare, or to attend a conference related to their child’s diagnosis. Complete either a fillable application or a printable application and mail (or email) it to the attention of Jamie.Rainville@vtfn.org. Funds are made available through the generosity of the Doug Flutie Foundation. Funds for 2017 have been distributed. Please contact us next year.
- The Joe Shook Fund. Parents may apply for up to $100 to help offset a current distinct need. This fund is available through the generosity of others, donations are always welcome.
- Medically Necessary Supplemental Fund. Income-eligible families of children with special health needs (birth to 21) may apply for up to $1,000 per 12 month period for their child’s unmet medically necessary needs such as equipment, medications, travel, and therapies.
- Support Group Fund. Parents interested in starting a new support group may apply for a $200 grant to help offset the costs of startup. We will support you in the startup, and will help spread the word.