Children’s Integrated Services (CIS) is the name for Vermont’s approach to providing coordinated early childhood and family support services. CIS is a resource for pregnant or postpartum women and families with children from birth to age six.
CIS may be able to help if you:
- Are pregnant and have a condition/risk that may impact your baby’s health;
- Have a child, from birth to age 3, with a disability or developmental delay;
- Have a child up to age 5 who is experiencing behavioral challenges, emotional issues, or mental health problems;
- Have a child up to age 5 and your family is experiencing significant challenges; or
- Struggle with parenting or my child’s behavior.
The Early Intervention program for infants and toddlers provides a broad array of services to children with special needs, birth through three years of age, and their families. For information about services in your area, contact your local Children’s Integrated Services Coordinator.