Lamoille County Services
Education/School District/Supervisory Union
Agency of Vocational Rehabilitation
- College Steps Program partners with colleges and universities to support students of varying ability (e.g.,autism spectrum disorders (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID), learning disabilities, etc.), ages 17-26, with their college pursuits.
- Mansfield Hall is a college program and residence for young adults who will benefit from a comprehensive academic, social, emotional, and vocational approach to higher education and transition.
- Next Steps Program is a youth transition program that provides employment and educational exploration experiences for high school seniors considering college or specific career tracks following high school graduation.
- SUCCEED Program (HowardCenter) in collaboration with The University of Vermont, offers SUCCEED, which provides comprehensive education, campus life, career development and student housing services to students with developmental disabilities.
- UVM/TPSID Think College is a small, innovative, inclusive, academic, social, and vocational program for students with intellectual disabilities seeking a college experience and is located at the University of Vermont.
Provider of Services
- Designated Agency /Lamoille County Mental Health Supports include service coordination/case management, home supports, employment services, community supports, family and respite supports, clinical interventions and crisis services.
- Specialized Support Agency/Green Mountain Support Services provides the following services: Housing and Home Support, Transportation, Community Support, Respite, Case Management, Employment, Clinical, Crisis, Personal Care and School Contracts.