Addison County Services
- Bridge Program Care Coordination provides care coordination to assist families of children under the age of 22 who have developmental disabilities.
- Counseling Service of Addison County Intensive School Support Program provides year round, intensive services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders age 2 – 22.
- Diversified Occupations Program (DO) at the Hannaford Career Center is an Addison Central Superisory Union Special Education program that serves students with specific academic, vocational, and behavioral needs.
- Sapphire Center, birth – age 6 (Middlebury)
Education/School District/Supervisory Union
- Addison Central Supervisory Union
- Addison Northeast Supervisory Union
- Addison Northwest Supervisory Union
- Addison-Rutland Supervisory Union
Agency of Vocational Rehabilitation
- College Steps Program partners with colleges and universities to support students of varying ability (e.g.,autism spectrum disorders (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID), learning disabilities, etc.), ages 17-26, with their college pursuits.
- Next Steps Program is a youth transition program that provides employment and educational exploration experiences for high school seniors considering college or specific career tracks following high school graduation.
- SUCCEED Program (HowardCenter) in collaboration with The University of Vermont, offers SUCCEED, which provides comprehensive education, campus life, career development and student housing services to students with developmental disabilities.
- UVM/TPSID Think College is a small, innovative, inclusive, academic, social, and vocational program for students with intellectual disabilities seeking a college experience at the University of Vermont.
Providers of Services
- Designated Agency/Community Associates/Counseling Service of Addison County Supports include service coordination/case management, home supports, employment services, community supports, family and respite supports, clinical interventions and crisis services.
- Specialized Support Agency/Specialized Community Care, Inc. 802-388-6388 (Middlebury)