Orleans County Services
Care Coordination for Children with Developmental Disabilities
- Bridge Program Care Coordination provides care coordination to assist families of children under the age of 22 who have developmental disabilities.
Counseling and Pschotherapy
- Children’s Integrated Services (CIS)
- Early Intervention Autism Consultant Services provided in collaboration with Children’s Integrated Services’ State team, Vermont Family Network, Carol Andrew, and the Howard Center in Chittenden (Statewide)
- More Than Words ages birth – 5 (Statewide)
Education/School District/Supervisory Union
- North Country Supervisory Union
- Orleans Central Supervisory Union
- Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union
- College Steps Program partners with colleges and universities to support students of varying ability (autism spectrum disorders (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID), learning disabilities), ages 17-26, with their college pursuits.
- Next Steps Program is a youth transition program that provides employment and educational exploration experiences for high school seniors considering college or specific career tracks following high school graduation.
- SUCCEED Program (HowardCenter) in collaboration with The University of Vermont, offers SUCCEED, which provides comprehensive education, campus life, career development and student housing services to students with developmental disabilities.
- UVM/TPSID Think College is is a small, innovative, inclusive, academic, social, and vocational program for students with intellectual disabilities seeking a college experience for students with intellectual disabilities located at the University of Vermont.
Provider of Services
- Designated Agency /Northeast Kingdom Human Services Supports include service coordination/case management, home supports, employment services, community supports, family and respite supports, clinical interventions and crisis services.
Agency of Vocational Rehabilitation