Care Coordination for Children with Developmental Disabilities
Community Participation Programs
Education/School District/Supervisory Unions
Agency of Vocational Rehabilitation
Pediatric Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Services
- College Steps Program partners with colleges and universities to support students of varying ability (autism spectrum disorders (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID), learning disabilities), ages 17-26, with their college pursuits.
- Next Steps Program is a youth transition program that provides employment and educational exploration experiences for high school seniors considering college or specific career tracks following high school graduation.
- SUCCEED Program (HowardCenter) in collaboration with The University of Vermont, offers SUCCEED, which provides comprehensive education, campus life, career development and student housing services to students with developmental disabilities.
- UVM/TPSID Think College is is a small, innovative, inclusive, academic, social, and vocational program for students with intellectual disabilities seeking a college experience for students with intellectual disabilities located at the University of Vermont.
Provider of Services
- Designated Agency in Orange County/Upper Valley Services Supports include service coordination/case management, home supports, employment services, community supports, family and respite supports, clinical interventions and crisis services.
Social Skills Training