First Time User?
If this is your first time visiting our website, we are happy that you stopped by. In case you are not familiar with Vermont Family Network (VFN), we promote better health, education, and well-being for children and families, with a focus on children and young adults with special needs. To help you better navigate our site, here’s what you’ll need to know.
- Our website is broken up into 7 categories. These categories describe the services that we provide: Assistive Technology, Developmental Disabilities, Early Childhood Development, Health, Mental Health, Parent Involvement in School, and Special Education.
- Under each program, you’ ll find helpful information pertaining to that program.
- We also have information about trainings and workshops under the “Training” section of the homepage.
- Under “Resources”, you’ll find important resources that are informative to both families and professionals. We have many Fact Sheets on a variety of topics.
- By clicking on the links under “Family Network”, you will be able to learn about opportunities to become involved with VFN and stay connected with us.
- You can also learn more about us by checking out our “Calendar/News” section on the homepage.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please give us a call at 1-800-800-4005.