Vermont Family Network (VFN) promotes better health, education, and well-being for all children and families, with a focus on children and young adults with special needs.
Vermont Family Network began in July, 2008, when Vermont Parent Information Center (VPIC) and Parent to Parent of Vermont merged. Since the merger, VFN has continued to offer the same support, services, and referrals to children and families that were once offered by VPIC and Parent to Parent.
Our Williston office is located at 600 Blair Park Road, Suite 240 in Williston, VT, 05495 and we are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm. For more information about our programs and services, please contact us at (802) 876-5315 or 1-800-800-4005.
Our Rutland office is located at 135 North Main Street, Suite #4, Rutland, VT, 05701.
Vermont Family Network can:
- Provide information and support about your child’s special needs
- Help you understand the education system and your child’s education plan
- Work with you to identify, gain access to, and advocate for community resources
- Provide early intervention services for your young child and family
- Support schools around the education of students experiencing homelessness
- Advise you about steps your family can take to advocate for your child
- Link you to other parents in your area
- Work with you to advocate for systems change
- Provide information about health care services and access to health insurance